Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Announcement

Dear Loyal and Faithful Readers,

I have a brief announcement to make.

In an effort to up the intellectual quality of this endeavor and publish more content for readers, as well as, make this blog something greater than I alone could make it, I have asked two people whom I respect to join me as authors on "Is the world crazy or is it just me...".

I will be maintaining administrator rights for the time being and will continue to post as an author as well, however, some content on the site will begin to come from our two new authors, Kevin Pettrey and JP Callan.

I greatly look forward to their contributions and hope you will enjoy reading their articles and opinions as much as I do.

Also, on another note, please feel free to share the blog with others who might enjoy the content and to make comments on articles or ideas you find interesting, disagree with, or would just like to add to. We appreciate your support and your feedback.

No comments: